We are happy to announce the new version of C1V Shield which was released in our systems a few days ago.
- Notification of DDoS attack via email/SMS at the starting and at the end of it
- New DDoS graphs in the Layer4 panel
- Prefiltering through the PoPs of Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Paris with Pro-Active filtering in Milan and Rome
- Stateful DDoS mitigation capacity upgraded to 380Gbps
The Customer can add TCP/UDP accept/discard/ratelimit rules based on the packet-lenght/ttl/geoip/payload on their IP through the Layer4 panel.
Upcoming planned updates:
- Provide the Customer with the possibility to download the .pcap dump of DDoS attacks
- Create even more detailed statistics and PDF reports of each attack
- Add more Clusters to the DDoS Mitigation to have a stateful capacity of 400Gbps
and so on..
Martedì, Aprile 27, 2021